Video of most recent antique appraiser show - Salisbury, MD 2016
in almost all categories of fine art, antiques and jewelry, including:
- Paintings Sculpture
- Jewelry Collectibles
- Coins Stamps
- Books Documents
- Porcelain Ceramics
- Furniture Lamps
- Comic Books
- Toys Music Boxes
- Flatware Services
- Musical Instruments
- Medical Antiques
- Scientific Antiques
- Walking Sticks and more
What's it WORTH ?
How can I SELL IT ?
Simple questions do not always have simple answers, but knowing the market value of your antiques, fine art and jewelry is important for many reasons. Whether you are looking for an appraisal for insurance or estate purposes, or you wish to sell part or all of your collection, or you are looking for the piece that will finish off your collection, Peenstra Antiques Appraisals is the right choice. With more than 20 years of hands-on experience buying, selling and appraising antiques for the one of the world’s leading art and antiques galleries, Todd Peenstra’s knowledge of the fine arts and antiques industry makes him uniquely qualified to handle valuations of single works or entire estates, including contemporary contents. Peenstra’s long tenure as a sales consultant and curator make him a valuable resource when you are considering the purchase or sale of an antique or piece of art. He brings a professional, inside perspective on the market and the process of disbursing or procuring antiques and fine art.
Why choose Peenstra Antiques Appraisals?
• More than 20 years of experience buying, selling and appraising antiques for one of the world’s leading art and antiques galleries
• Consultations are offered to help you determine "What's it Worth?" and "Where can I sell it?"
• Professional appraisals for valuation, estate planning or insurance purposes
• Appraisals are offered on single pieces or entire estates
• Appraisals can be conducted in person or by using photographs
• Consultations are offered for the acquisition of fine art and antiques
Free consultations are available